Robert Lavigne, The Digital Grapevine, Owner and “Director of Digital Strategy” intends to:
• Serve as a thought leader in aligning digital branding and marketing strategies with a client’s business goals and objectives.
• Play an advisory role on client engagements, serving as a digital strategy advisor to both client-facing personnel (internal) and clients (external).
• Help define scope and recommended approaches for major digital projects for small and medium sized businesses.
• Drive high level discussions on the role of digital within the total branding and marketing ecosystem and their overall strategy.
• Help guide clients in defining their digital vision by helping structure and present digital programs and recommendations to business owners and their respective decision makers.
• Serve as a resource for collaborative and creative teams in the development of digital solutions and when appropriate, play an active role in new client acquisition and new business presentations.
• Provide ongoing support, mentoring, professional development and training to staff of client establishments when required.